Brown Ministries - is a
Christian-based program that helps offenders, ex-offenders and their families to achieve productive and fulfilling
lives by providing in-prison and re-entry services. Located in Tampa,
Agape Home -
is a Christian-based safe resting place for Jesus Christ to restore women with or without children to wholeness in a loving family atmosphere. Ministers healing and restoration to addicted, abused, co-dependent,
abandoned and battered women. Located in Moore Haven, Florida
Alcoholics for Christ®
- is a Christian-based inter-denominational, non profit, fellowship that ministers to three groups:
Alcoholics or Substance abusers, Family members- those who relate regularly with an alcoholic or substance abuser, and Adult Children - individuals who were raised in alcoholic, substance abuse or dysfunctional
- is a network of Christian-based support groups offering a safe environment where recovering people gather together and share their experience, strength, and hope.
Broken Shackle Ranch
- is a Christian-based residential school for abandoned, abused, and underprivileged young men ages 16 to 20 years old.
Located in central Georgia.
Ranch - is a Christian-based program that treats chemical dependency and addictions of many kinds in a rural Christian setting. Located
in Lakeside, California
- Wheeler Mission Ministries Hebron Center at Camp Hunt is a
Christian-based long-term, residential recovery program. It is dedicated to the spiritual rehabilitation of men in alcohol and drug addiction and their families.
They do this by ministering to the spiritual, emotional, and physical needs of the addicted person.
Their program is based on the premise of giving a man an organized opportunity to begin helping himself.
They provide him with an atmosphere conducive to achieving the goal of developing a life-changing relationship with God.
Located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Land Ministries - is a Christian-based program founded in 1981 by Mac Gober, a former motorcycle hoodlum. Located
in Autaugaville, AL.
- offers a range of inpatient alcohol and drug rehab programs including
Christian-based counseling. Their treatment centers are based in St Pete Beach, Florida and Laguna Beach, California.
A New Life - is a Christian-based Residential Drug Rehab and Alcohol Treatment Program, located in the coastal communities of Orange County Southern California.
The faith-focused mission is to minister the love of Jesus Christ to the least, the last and the lost.
Located in Southern California.
- is a Christian-based program providing fellowship and celebration
of God's healing power in lives through
eight recovery principles.
C.R has hundreds
of groups worldwide.
Drug Treatment Rehab Programs - Google.com search results.
Christians in Recovery®
- is a Christian-based program dedicated to recovering Christians to mutual sharing of faith, strength, and hope.
Christian Recovery Resource Centers
information about Christian and Christian-track treatment programs, Christian sober living, Christian Counseling, and Christian recovery fellowships.
Christian Recovery International
- is a Christian-based coalition of ministries dedicated to helping the Christian community become a safe and helpful place for people recovering from addiction, abuse or trauma. Nationwide.
Christian Recovery Resources Database
- Christian-based search world-wide listing of support groups, residential programs,
organizations, counselors and more. Nationwide.
Center - is
a non-profit Christian-based
outreach dedicated to helping inner cities. Located in Los
Memorial Camp - is a Christian-based program founded by Mickey and Laura Maye Evans in 1962 in a wilderness area of
Martin County Florida for the purpose of building a “city” for the spiritual,
emotional, and physical a regeneration of alcoholics and drug addicts.
Women's program: The
Refuge Ranch. Located in Okeechobee, Florida. The
Family Recovery Process Manual. Download
a .pdf file here.
Home for Women - a faith-based, long-term, residential recovery program for women who struggle with addiction issues. Located in
Boynton Beach, Florida
Awakenings - is a Christian-based drug rehab center that provides a beautiful, serene atmosphere conducive to spiritual reflection and Christian
recovery. Located in Gonzales, Texas
Farm Ministries -
is a faith-based, long-term, residential recovery program for men and women who struggle with addiction issues, with three campuses in Ft. Lauderdale, Boynton Beach, and Okeechobee, Florida.
Rescue Mission and Recovery Center - offers a comprehensive array of services that provide preventive solutions for low-income individuals and families in the community. For homeless, often addicted adults,
it provides a Christian-based residential recovery program with proven results.
Located in Bessemer, Alabama.
Fresh Start Ministries
- is a year-long, Christian-based residential substance abuse program for men. The program is designed to help a man struggling with alcoholism or drug addiction, have an organized opportunity to get the help he needs while still continuing to work his job and support his family.
Located in Orlando, Florida
Circle Outreach Ranch - is a Christian-based residential live-in community facility. The program allows the residents to work in the community and start integration into society in a productive way with "high accountability" and "intensive discipleship programming." Family members have regular visitation and fellowship with our attendees. The facility has been commented on to plant as much information about corrective righteous living in six months time as the average Sunday church goer will receive in a lifetime of average attendances.
Located in the City of Norco – Riverside, California
Teen Challenge - a Christian-based network of over 250 Teen Challenge
centers in more than
80 countries. Worldwide.
Glory Mansion -
is a Christian-based program that helps women who are trapped in addiction. This program leads women to experience Christ’s love and healing so they may enter into recovery and restoration. This one year discipleship program gives addicted women the tools they need to make necessary lifestyle
changes - Cocoa Beach, Florida
Samaritan's Inn - offers effective, Christian-based counseling and recovery in the form of a 6-month residential program for men 18 years and older.
Home of Grace
- is a recognized leader in drug and alcohol recovery. Founded in 1965, the Home of Grace offers a strong
Christian-based program to meet the needs of those struggling in addiction.
The women's home is located in Gautier, Mississippi. The men's home is
located in Vancleave, Mississippi.
International Christian Recovery Coalition
- is an informal, international fellowship comprised of Christian leaders and workers in the recovery arena, together with Christians in recovery and others seeking the power and love of God as a means of recovering from the ravages of alcoholism, addictions, and other life-controlling problems.
House - is a Christian-based program helping men with life controlling issues such as drug and alcohol addictions. Spiritual, physical, emotional, and financial areas are addressed.
One year residential program. Located in Hustonville, Kentucky.
3:16 Ministries - is a Christian-based boot camp for men with addictions. A non-profit organization dedicated to helping men with addictions and does not receive funding from state or federal government. Their funding comes from local churches, individuals, local businesses, and monetary donations. This facility is a long-term program with many men staying at least 6 months to a year. When men contact John 3:16 Ministries to find out about entering the program, many ask what the charge is; and Bryan Tuggle gladly tells them, "Jesus already paid the cost in full."
Located in Charlotte, AR
- is Christian-based providing a man with a structured home environment where he can begin to help himself achieve goals of sobriety and health.
They know that a Christ-centered approach to addiction recovery can produce meaningful and enduring results that are evident in a man's life.
They firmly believe and teach that the Bible is the inspired Word of God.
Men's program. Located in Titusville, Florida.
Lighthouse with Healthcare Solutions
- is a Christian-based "single-point contact" that provides no cost, confidential assistance to those struggling with drug and alcohol addictions, eating disorders, mood, anxiety and stress disorders, sexual addictions, gambling and other life-controlling behaviors.
Located in Newtown, PA
Training Institute - provides Christian-based training in counseling, addiction, prevention, and recovery support ministry.
Located in Orlando, Florida.
Home for Women and Children
- is a Christian-based non-profit, non-denominational, Christian, voluntary, long-term, residential drug and alcohol crisis intervention facility for women and their
children - Located in Manchester, New Hampshire.
Longer Bound - is a Christian-based drug and alcohol program for adult males ages 18 and up. Located
in Cumming, Georgia.
Father's House - is a Christian-based residential program helping people kick addictions.
Located in Saco, Maine
Outreach - is a unique Christian-based ministry of more than 1,000 support groups. Nationwide.
Sherrod Ministries - is a Christian-based program formed to share Christ’s love and encouragement through outreach programs that assist recovering addicts.
It raises funds to help churches and other organizations that extend services such as housing, employment, and training programs, and seeks ways to successfully promote the products and services produced by their clients.
Refuge Ranch -
exists as a Christian-based residential drug regeneration ministry for adult women. The ministry takes place in single family homes in an agricultural setting. The general nature of its purpose shall be to propagate among all people the Gospel of Jesus Christ based on the records contained in the Holy Bible. It also provides the home environment, Biblical instruction and the work opportunity for women trapped in chemical addiction to become new creatures in Christ Jesus through the power of the Holy Spirit.
Located in Okeechobee, Florida. "The
Family Recovery Process Manual." Download
a .pdf file here.
Christian Treatment and Recovery - is a Brookhaven Hospital drug rehabilitation program incorporating
Christian-based 12-Steps Towards
Recovery. It supplements medical care with spiritual guidance and support. It's a truly unique program that targets and treats addiction in way that many other hospitals don't offer.
Located in Tulsa, OK.
- a network of Christian-based
evangelical churches and rehab centers. Nationwide.
- is a Christian-based program that provides food, shelter, clothing, lift the spirits of those in need, and create a
society in which all persons flourish. Located
in San Francisco, California.
Challenge for Women - is a Christian-based program for healing, joy and restoration for women who are 18 and older.
Women's program - Davie, Florida
Challenge USA - is one of the oldest, largest, and most successful
Christian-based substance abuse programs of its kind in the world. Locator
Challenge of Southern California - provides
youth, adults, women and children an effective
and comprehensive Christian-based solution to drug and alcohol addiction as well as other
life-controlling problems. Located in Southern California.
Family Recovery Manual - is an
excellent Christian-based workbook for families recovering from addiction and its effects.
This manual was developed and has been used for years at Dunklin Memorial Camp,
one of the most successful faith-based substance abuse residential treatment
programs in the world. Download
a .pdf file here.
Most Excellent Way" - is a
Christian-based program dedicated to providing God-honoring resources for ministering to
those who are in bondage to their addictions.
Located in Encinitas, California
The Women's Refuge
- is a Christian-based program founded in 1997 by Ted and Donna Lee Robart for women who are experiencing emotional, mental and spiritual problems. The Refuge offers a residential program, a non-residential program, and groups for the purpose of healing the whole person through Christ. From the beginning, women have found freedom from the debilitation of depression, anxiety and broken relationships, and have gone back to their homes, churches and communities victorious.
Women's program - Vero Beach, Florida..
Treatment Center - is a Christian-based 30 to 90 day drug and alcohol treatment program that offers luxury apartments with private rooms during treatment.
The program is designed to help individuals transform from active drug and alcohol abuse to a clean, sober, and successful lifestyle.
Located in Delray Beach, Florida.
Living Program - of Abe Brown Ministries is a Christian-based 12-month program established to provide the ex-offender with a safe residence, afford him the opportunity to attain employment, assist him in re-acclimating to society, and disciple him in living accountably and productive in the mainstream of life.
Located in Tampa, Florida.
for Christ - is
Discipleship Ranch Facility involved in volunteer work throughout the community.
Their primary designated purpose is to help men, women, and teen boys who have found themselves caught up in the deception of alcohol and or drug abuse. The Ranches are non-smoking facilities that are not co-ed.
Located in Perris, California.
Outreach - a Christian-based Pentecostal denomination with some
150,000 members and adherents, many of whom suffered from substance abuse.
Hundreds of locations worldwide.
Hoving Home - is a non-profit, Christian-based rehabilitation center serving women 18 years and older who have been involved in drug addiction, alcoholism, prostitution and other life-controlling problems.
Three locations: Las Vegas, New York, California.
Hebron Center - is a long-term, Christian-based residential drug and alcohol treatment recovery program in a remote
setting. Located in Bloomington, Indiana.