Brown Ministries - Christian-based program that helps offenders, ex-offenders and their families to achieve productive and fulfilling
lives by providing in-prison and re-entry services. Located in Tampa,
Agape Home -
Christian-based safe resting place for Jesus Christ to restore women with or without children to wholeness in a loving family atmosphere.
Located in Moore Haven, Florida.
Alcoholics for Christ®
- Christian-based inter-denominational, non profit, fellowship that ministers to
Alcoholics or Substance abusers, Family members, and Adult Children. Nationwide.
- network of Christian-based support groups offering a safe environment where recovering people gather together and share their experience, strength, and hope.
Broken Shackle Ranch
- Christian-based residential school for abandoned, abused, and underprivileged young men ages 16 to 20 years old.
Located in central Georgia.
Ranch - Christian-based program that treats chemical dependency and addictions of many kinds in a rural Christian setting. Located
in Lakeside, California.
- Christian-based long-term, residential recovery program. Located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Land Ministries - Christian-based program. Located
in Autaugaville, AL.
- offers a range of inpatient alcohol and drug rehab programs including
Christian-based counseling. St Pete Beach, Florida and Laguna Beach, California.
A New Life - Christian-based Residential Drug Rehab and Alcohol Treatment Program, located in the coastal communities of Orange County Southern California.
- Christian-based program providing fellowship and celebration
of God's healing power in lives through
eight recovery principles.
Christians in Recovery®
- Christian-based program dedicated to recovering Christians to mutual sharing of faith, strength, and hope.
Christian Recovery Resource Centers
- information about Christian and Christian-track treatment programs, Christian sober living, Christian Counseling, and Christian recovery fellowships.
Christian Recovery International
- Christian-based coalition of ministries dedicated to helping the Christian community become a safe and helpful place for people recovering from addiction, abuse or trauma. Nationwide.
Christian Recovery Resources Database
- Christian-based search world-wide listing of support groups, residential programs,
organizations, counselors and more. Nationwide.
non-profit Christian-based outreach dedicated to helping inner cities. Located in Los
Memorial Camp - Christian-based program
for the spiritual,
emotional, and physical a regeneration of alcoholics and drug addicts.
Women's program: The
Refuge Ranch. Located in Okeechobee, Florida.
Home for Women - faith-based, long-term, residential recovery program for women who struggle with addiction issues. Located in
Boynton Beach, Florida
Awakenings - Christian-based drug rehab center that provides a beautiful, serene atmosphere conducive to spiritual reflection and Christian
recovery. Located in Gonzales, Texas
Farm Ministries - faith-based, long-term, residential recovery program for men and women who struggle with addiction issues, with three campuses in Ft. Lauderdale, Boynton Beach, and Okeechobee, Florida.
Rescue Mission and Recovery Center
- offers a comprehensive array of Christian services that provide preventive solutions for low-income individuals and families in the community.
Located in Bessemer, Alabama.
Fresh Start Ministries
- year-long, Christian-based residential substance abuse program for men. Located in Orlando, Florida.
Circle Outreach Ranch - Christian-based residential live-in community facility.
Located in the City of Norco – Riverside, California.
World Challenge - Christian-based network of over 250 Teen Challenge
centers in more than
80 countries. Worldwide.
Samaritan's Inn - offers effective, Christian-based counseling and recovery in the form of a 6-month residential program for men 18 years and older.
Home of Grace
- offers a strong
Christian-based program to meet the needs of those struggling in addiction.
The women's home is located in Gautier, Mississippi. The men's home is
located in Vancleave, Mississippi.
International Christian Recovery Coalition
- informal, international fellowship comprised of Christian leaders and workers in the recovery
- Christian-based program helping men with life controlling issues such as drug and alcohol addictions.
Located in Hustonville, Kentucky.
- Christian-based program that assists people recover from alcohol and drug
addiction using the 12 Steps of Recovery and the Bible. Hollywood, Florida
3:16 Ministries - Christian-based boot camp for men with addictions.
Located in Charlotte, AR.
- Christian-based providing a man with a structured home environment where he can begin to help himself achieve goals of sobriety and health.
Located in Titusville, Florida.
Lighthouse with Healthcare Solutions
- Christian-based "single-point contact" that provides no cost, confidential assistance to those struggling with drug and alcohol addictions, eating disorders, mood, anxiety and stress disorders, sexual addictions, gambling and other life-controlling behaviors.
Located in Newtown, PA.
Training Institute - provides Christian-based training in counseling, addiction, prevention, and recovery support ministry.
Located in Orlando, Florida.
Home for Women and Children
- Christian-based, long-term, residential drug and alcohol crisis intervention facility for women and their
children. Located in Manchester, New Hampshire.
Longer Bound - Christian-based drug and alcohol program for adult males ages 18 and up. Located
in Cumming, Georgia.
Father's House - Christian-based residential program helping people kick addictions.
Located in Saco, Maine.
Outreach - unique Christian-based ministry of more than 1,000 support groups. Nationwide.
Sherrod Ministries - Christian-based program formed to share Christ’s love and encouragement through outreach programs that assist recovering addicts.
Refuge Ranch -
Christian-based residential drug regeneration ministry for adult women. Located in Okeechobee, Florida.
Christian Treatment and Recovery - Brookhaven Hospital drug rehabilitation program incorporating
Christian-based 12-Steps Towards
Recovery. Located in Tulsa, OK.
- network of Christian-based
evangelical churches and rehab centers. Nationwide.
- Christian-based program that provides food, shelter, clothing of those in
in San Francisco, California.
Challenge for Women - Christian-based program for healing, joy and restoration for women who are 18 and older.
Challenge USA - Christian-based substance abuse program. Locator
Challenge of Southern California - provides
youth, adults, women and children an effective
and comprehensive Christian-based solution to drug and alcohol addiction. Located in Southern California.
Most Excellent Way" - Christian-based program
those who are in bondage to their addictions.
Located in Encinitas, California.
The Women's Refuge
- Christian-based program for women who are experiencing emotional, mental and spiritual problems.
Vero Beach, Florida.
Treatment Center - Christian-based 30 to 90 day drug and alcohol treatment program that offers luxury apartments with private rooms during treatment.
Located in Delray Beach, Florida.
Living Program - Christian-based 12-month program established to provide the ex-offender with a safe
Located in Tampa, Florida.
for Christ - Christian-based
Discipleship Ranch Facility involved in volunteer work throughout the community.
Located in Perris, California.
Outreach - Christian-based Pentecostal denomination with some
150,000 members and adherents, many of whom suffered from substance abuse.
Hundreds of locations worldwide.
Hoving Home - non-profit, Christian-based rehabilitation center serving women 18 years.
Three locations: Las Vegas, New York, California.
Hebron Center - long-term, Christian-based residential drug and alcohol treatment recovery. Located in Bloomington, Indiana.